E-Learning: online teaching and learning
With e-learning, your employees can continuously train themselves on the job. As a company and organization, you reduce downtime at the workplace, enable timely further training or effectively implement statutory compulsory training.
At the beginning of the project, our experts will work with you to determine your requirements. There we will clarify following basic topics::
- New introduction of e-learning or expansion of an existing infrastructure
Special extensions (e.g. certification of training courses)
Connection of existing systems (e.g. single sign-on or HR components from SAP)
Learning functionality and didactic requirements (e.g. WBTs, multiple-choice tests, problem-based learning)
Look & Feel and usability requirements
Technical in-house support or complete service by Soon-Systems
Access control and data protectionUnser Angebot: . Soon Lernplattform Service
After the implementation we deliver a learning platform which can solve the educational requirements in your company also in the future.
Together with our team, we guarantee the ongoing operation, security, demand-oriented expansion and support of your administrators and users.
Our presentation platform shows how e-learning can work. We would be happy to set up access for you on request.
Why is e-learning beneficial?
- Location-independent learning solutions, also available apart from office hours - at home, on the road on the tablet or at work, 24/7 operation for unlimited access
- Individual learning rhythm for your employees - on their own or in cooperation with a learning group
- Easy distribution, updating and reuse of learning content through central management and access via the internet
- Cost savings due to fewer absences at the workplace, shorter absences from daily business, elimination of travel expenses and easier distribution to any number of learners international, multilingual implementation of learning content
- Use of multimedia elements, simulations, interactive learning units and means of communication to network learners over long distances
- Easy to manage implementation of statutory due diligence obligations within the framework of compulsory training courses